- APSS-APPOS 2019 Exhibition welcomes over 500 experts and leaders from leading organizations from all over the world. APSS-APPOS exhibitors will be able to extend one's reach beyond borders and maximize exposure of company's products and services. Become an exhibitor at APSS-APPOS 2019 where your business grows.
- Grand Ballroom B, 2nd Floor, Songdo Convensia, Incheon, Korea
Exhibition Period (Subject to change)
|Exhibition Application Deadline||March 15, 2019|
|Exhibition Payment Deadline||March 15, 2019|
|Booth Construction||April 3, 2019||08:00 – 20:00|
|Exhibitor Move-in||April 3, 2019||16:00 – 20:00|
|Exhibition||April 4 – 5, 2019
April 6, 2019
|09:00 – 18:00
09:00 – 12:00
|Booth & Exhibitor Move-out||April 6, 2019||13:00 – 18:00|
Exhibition Floor Plan (Floor Plan is subject to change)
- Additional equipment application form will be provided after the application deadline.
- All applications are accepted on a first come first served basis
Exhibitors purchasing raw space will need to install own booth(s).
Raw space and flooring (Pytex) will be provided.
All stand requirements including power connection must be organized by the exhibitor.
Booth size: 3m(width) x 3m(length)
Terms and Conditions
1. Terms of Reference
- Ⅰ. "Participants" refers to the companies, associations, organizations that submit the application to participate in "Sponsorship & Exhibition"
at 12th Combined Meeting of Asia Pacific Spine Society and Asia Pacific Paediatric Orthopaedic Society (APSS-APPOS 2019).
- Ⅱ. "Host Organization" refers to the APSS-APPOS 2019 Local Organizing Committee.
2. Assignment of Booth Location
- Ⅰ. The Host Organization will assign a space in accordance with the level of sponsorship, order of application with application lodgment payment,
and the nature of exhibit.
- Ⅱ. The Host Organization may change the assigned exhibition location at any time prior to the exhibition if it considers that such change is necessary
for the overall operation of the exhibition hall. Such a change will be made at the sole discretion of the Host Organization and the Participants
may not claim compensation for the result of any change.
- Ⅰ. An entity that wishes to participate in the "Sponsorship & Exhibition" shall prepare and submit the application to the Host Organization.
- Ⅱ. Application due date is no later than March 15, 2019
4. Use of Exhibition Hall
The participants must setup and remove exhibits within the notified time and in the event that the participants fail to meet the deadline,
the participants shall compensate for any delays or damages to the Host Organization.
5. Safety Measures
- Ⅰ. The participants will be responsible for safety management, such as preventive action, maintenance, or
repair of any risk in booth structures or exhibits, for visitors' and other participants' safety. The Host Organization will be not liable for
any accidents or personal injury occurring in the exhibit booth caused by the participants' non-performance of safety management duties
- Ⅱ. The participants will not violate rules of Songdo Convensia during the period of installation or removal of booth structure and/or
exhibits. If there is evidence supporting serious violation of rules, the Host Organization has an authority to remove the booth or other structures of
the relevant participants for the smooth operation of the exhibition, and any costs and expenses shall be borne by the applicable participants
6. Management of Exhibition Hall
In the event that the participants exhibit any items different from the exhibits specified in advance or any items that are not appropriate to the
nature of the exhibition, or attempt to sell any items directly to visitors without approval of the Host Organization, the Host Organization may order
immediate suspension or removal of the items. Also, using microphone or loudspeaker is not allowed in the booth. In such cases, the fees shall not be
7. Cancellation of Sponsorship and Exhibition
In the event that participants cancel their participation after submission of the application form, the participants shall pay cancelation fees specified
in the following. Any paid fees or shortage shall be additionally paid or any surplus shall be returned.
Before March 15, 2019: Refund of 80% of the Grand Total
March 16, 2019 onwards: No refund
8. Force Majeure
In the event that the Conference is canceled or its schedules are changed due to special circumstances not attributable to the Host Organization,
such as Force Majeure the fees will not be refunded.
When necessary, the Host Organization may issue supplementary regulations in addition to the above terms and conditions and those regulations
must be respected by all participants.